What is Social Media Management?
Social media management is the practice of monitoring and updating your online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), where users create and share content.
Why is it important?
Because social media grew so big so quickly, it’s seen by some as a “passing fad” and thus, an unprofitable use of your marketing dollars.
According to Hubspot, social media delivered higher website traffic to 80% of marketers surveyed. And “social selling” — sales revenue traceable to social media — were an estimated $30 billion worldwide in 2015.
So, there’s huge potential for social media marketing to increase your sales.
Done right, social media management lets you …
Open New Markets
More than 1.7 billion people log into their social media accounts every day. Your customers and prospects are almost certainly among them. What are you doing to reach those people on social media? And what are your competitors doing?
Social media is a vast and still-untapped advertising channel that offers you unlimited opportunities. By taking action now, you can put your business in front of customers and prospects — quickly and cost effectively.
How can we help you?
First, we manage your current social media accounts. In some niches, we can dramatically outperform Google AdWords with social media. Our services include:
– Content creation and posting (to brand while you sell)
– Targeted advertising (to multiply your results)
– Reputation monitoring (to protect your business)
– Audience targeting and analysis (to refine your efforts and boost your profits)
Example: One of our clients has a chain of 36 spas in different locations. With our guidance and his own employees, he uses free postings on Facebook to drive new and repeat business to his stores — very profitably.
For other clients, our OTT Burst Campaign™ of advertising drives 30-40 new visitors a day from social media to their business locations.
Because every business is different, no one social media channel and campaign model works in all cases. For example, Pinterest can help you reach women age 30 to 50 at home, while LinkedIn can help you reach a B2B market at work. It all depends on your niche.
But there is a social media model that works for almost every business. Just ask us!
Second, we add new social media accounts for you, as needed. After analyzing your market and where your customers spend their time online, we may recommend additional platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter.
Example: For some clients, we do little or no paid advertising, but we help them reach new customers by reposting their content from Facebook on other social media sites automatically. Our clients multiply their visibility with no additional effort. This is how to turn social media into your own unpaid sales-force.
Avoid Public Relations Nightmares That Could Wreck Your Business
Social media is a double-edged sword. Yes, it can cut through the clutter and open new markets …
… but it can also wound your business badly.
Sexist tweets … angry customer rants on Facebook … brand blunders on LinkedIn — you’ve seen the social media horror stories.
Huge corporations like Target or Chili’s have millions of dollars in their marketing budgets. They can survive a social media firestorm. Can you?
On social media, there’s no “mute” button. Just one negative story shared on Twitter, Facebook, or wherever, can quickly morph into a tidal wave of negative publicity about your brand and put you out of business.
That’s why our team monitors social media platforms 24/7 for any negative mentions about you and your business.
We spot trouble immediately because it’s a live feed. Any negative mention of you anywhere online; on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, a blog, anything, we can find it fast and fix it.
Just a few years ago, if one person was unhappy with your business, they could only tell a few dozen people. Now, they can tell the whole planet in 10 minutes. And once a negative story about your business is out there, it stays there. Unless you take action.
That’s why you need a team of social media management professionals in your corner.
JOIN CLIENTS WHO ENJOY 96% SATISFACTION
Despite thousands of changes to Google and other search engines every year, less than 4% of our clients have ever moved on after working with us.
That’s the highest retention rate of any SEO service or digital marketing agency we know of.
There are 3 reasons why.
1) As Certified Google Partners, we play by the rules. We work with you to give Google and other search engines exactly what they want. That means you get more traffic to your website and more customers for your business. Without fear of getting your site “slapped” or banned with “black hat” methods that Google frowns on. (And if you found us on Google or another search engine, you’ve just proven to yourself that our SEO methods work.)
2) We analyze and troubleshoot your website. Our software shows you exactly what happened to your site and when. Because defining the problem half the battle of solving it.
3) Our software developers work around the clock, because they work around the world. The sun literally never sets on our team, because we’re global. And nobody else has our systems. That gives you a unique advantage working with us – and nobody else.